Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Comicbook Love!



Hello amigos! Today, I thought I'd share a little bit of me and my amor's conversation, which serves as a case in point that men aren't always the best listeners. We were hanging out this weekend. All was well; we went roller blading, ate out, and then sat in our front porch to enjoy the day.

I had a moment of wow. You know the kind of moment that makes your heart race and your palms sweaty. It hit me like a ton of bricks that it really was only 1 month before our wedding. As I verbally expressed this quite panic, I expected him to agree and maybe join in with a comment. Instead, there was only silence. I turned over to look at him and he was in deep thought or rather day dreaming. "Hey", I said. "Did you hear me." He looked over and said, "Yeah, ahuh." Clearly he did not, but I smiled and kissed him on the forehead. My wow minute had ceased and a peaceful afternoon lay ahead.

Here is a comic I created to replicate that moment. Enjoy!!!

Don't forget to take time out and reflect with a zen moment!

"Normally, we do not so much look at things as overlook them"
....Zen Quotes by Alan Watts.

No comments: